About LeadingAge Florida
LeadingAge Florida, was established in 1963 as a Florida not-for-profit corporation. We are the only statewide association representing the full continuum of care for seniors. We serve nearly 400 mission-driven communities trusted with providing quality care and services. We promote practices that support, enable and empower people to live fully as they age.
Our Brand Promise is simple: Advocate. Educate. Serve.
"Expanding Possibilities for Aging"
LeadingAge Florida member communities share a common bond of providing high quality care and services to the elderly. Our members include:
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs) and Full Service Rental Retirement Communities
- Retirement Housing and HUD Financed Housing for the Elderly
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Care / Assisted Living Facilities
- Business Affiliates
- 501(c)(3) Organizations
- Residents and Residents Councils
- Multi-facility Corporate Offices
Our national partner, LeadingAge, is an association of 6,000 not for profit organizations dedicated to expanding the world of possibilities for aging. Together, we advance policies, promote practices and conduct research that supports, enables and empowers people to live fully as they age.