Governance of LeadingAge Florida
LeadingAge Florida to coincide with our National Association of LeadingAge. Below is a PDF of our complete Florida By-Laws
Code of Ethics
LeadingAge Florida Member Homes
not only meet rigid local, state and federal standards, but also subscribe to the following code of ethics.
Officer Qualification Forms
Please download, complete, and submit the appropriate form if you wish to run for or nominate someone for a LeadingAge Florida Statewide office.
The deadline to submit a completed qualification form by end-of-day on Monday, February 17, 2014.
- Chair or Chair-Elect (filled through 2015)
- Secretary or Treasurer (filled through 2015)
- ALF/HCBS, CCRC, Housing, Nursing Home Chair (filled through 2015)
- Region Chair (current opening for the Southeast Region)
- Region Vice-Chair (current opening for the Central Region: Vice-Chair of Memberhsip)
- Associate Member Representative (filled through 2015)
- At-Large Trustee (filled through 2016)
- LeadingAge Advocate - State Elected (filled through 2015)